A Christian basis for the post-war world : a commentary on the ten peace points
- Baker, Albert E. (Albert Edward), 1884-
- London : Student Christian Movement Press, 
- Physical Description
- 120 p. ; 19 cm.
- Student Christian Movement (Great Britain)
- World War, 1939-1945 > Peace.
- by A. E. Baker, Margaret Bondfield, Sidney Dark [and others] ; with a preface by the Bishop of Carlisle ; edited by A. E. Baker.
- "First published April 1942. Second edition July 1942. Third edition October 1942."
- The contributors.--Preface, by H. Williams.--Introduction: Christian co-operation for justice and peace, by W. Temple.--Letter to the Times, December 21st, 1940.--The rights of nations, by R. R. Stokes.--Disarmament, by A. E. Baker.--International organization, by Kenneth Ingram.--Minorities, by Sidney Dark.--The law of God, by Barbara Ward.--Possessions, by Letitia Fairfield.--Education, by A. D. Lindsay.--The family, by J. A. Hughes.--Vocation in work, by Dorothy L. Sayers.--International resources, by Margaret Bondfield.--Epilogue by the editor.--Questions for discussion.
- Library Special Collection
- HU OSA 300 - RFE/RL collection
|Book||OSA Archivum Library||General collection||940.531 BAK||General Stacks||-|
Browse related items