Sino-Soviet military relations
- Garthoff, Raymond L., ed.
- New York : F. A. Praeger, 
- Physical Description
- xii, 285 p. ; 22 cm.
- China > Military relations > Soviet Union.
- Soviet Union > Military relations > China.
- edited by Raymond L. Garthoff.
- Introduction / Raymond L. Garthoff -- Armed conflict in the Chinese borderlands, 1917-50 / O. Edmund Clubb -- Soviet military aid to nationalist China, 1923-41 / James C. Bowden -- The Soviet intervention in Manchuria, 1945-46 ; Sino-Soviet military relations, 1945-66 / Raymond L. Garthoff -- The eruption of Sino-Soviet politico-military problems, 1957-60 / Harold P. Ford -- The limits of alliance : the Quemoy crisis of 1958 / John R. Thomas -- The Sino-Soviet nuclear dialogue : 1963 / Alice Langley Hsieh -- Politico-military issues in the Sino-Soviet debate, 1963-65 / Raymond L. Garthoff -- The Soviet generals' view of China in the 1960's / J. Malcolm Mackintosh -- Sino-Soviet war in 19xx? / O. Ferdinand Miksche -- The Sino-Soviet treaty of friendship and alliance (August 14, 1945) and related agreements -- The Sino-Soviet treaty of friendship, alliance, and mutual assistance (February 14, 1950) and related agreements of 1950, 1952, and 1954 -- Chinese government statement on Sino-Soviet politico-military relations (September 1, 1963) -- "The Peking version of 'total strategy,'" article in Voennaya mysl' (military thought), Moscow (October, 1963).
- Library Special Collection
- HU OSA 300 - RFE/RL collection
|Book||OSA Archivum Library||General collection||327.47051 GAR||General Stacks||-|
Browse related items