Czechoslovakia's blueprint for "freedom" : "Unity, socialism & humanity" ; Dubček's statements, the original and official documents leading to the conflict of August 1968
- Ello, Paul, comp.
- Washington : Acropolis Books, 
- Physical Description
- 304 p. : port. ; 23 cm.
- Dubček, Alexander, 1921-1992.
- Komunistická strana Československa. Ustredni vybor.
- Czechoslovakia > Politics and government > 1968-1989.
- Introd. & analysis by Paul Ello.
- "The documents themselves are photographically reproduced from the original papers as translated by Czech linguists in Prague."
- Analysis of document I. Document I: The speech delivered by Alexander Dubček at the plenary session of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Czechoslovakia on April 1st 1968.--Analysis of document II. Document II: The action program of the Communist Party of Czechoslovakia.--Analysis of document III. Document III: From the meeting of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Czechoslovakia May 29-June 1, 1968.--Analysis of document IV. Document IV: Standpoint of the Presidium of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Czechoslovakia to the letters of five Communist and workers' parties.
- Library Special Collection
- HU OSA 300 - RFE/RL collection
|Book||OSA Archivum Library||Reference collection||320.9/437 ELL||Reference||-|
Browse related items