A Day in the Life
- Takács, István Gábor, director.
- English, Spanish, Russian, German, Hungarian, Indonesian.
- Hungary, 2016. Jogriporter Alapítvány
- Physical Description
- HDD (90 min.)
- Gurinova, Alexandra and Permana, Fazrie and Oreoluwa, Kolawole and Module, Muritala Raheemat and Muscarina, Karina and Frost, Taeko and Curtis, Matt and Kuzmenko, Igor, (director.)
- The film was produced as cooperation between activists and drug users to highlight how the lives of people who use drugs are affected by the drug policies in different parts of the world. It shows one day in the life of individuals in Crimea, the US, Germany, Nigeria, Indonesia, Hungary and Mexico. The global comparison makes it palpable that the same behavior has different consequences in different countries with different legal regimes and with different access to life-saving public health and social services. It further demonstrates how people who use drugs actively respond to repressive environments and engage in collective action and activism to change the policies around them and improve the lives of their community.
- Documentary films
|OSA Film Library||OSA Film Library||FL Record 4110||Audio Visual||M22-R17-S2-R3|