Dilemmas of change in Soviet politics
- Brzezinski, Zbigniew, 1928-2017, comp.
- New York : Columbia University Press, 1969.
- Physical Description
- viii, 163 p. ; 21 cm.
- Soviet Union > Politics and government > 1953-1985.
- edited by Zbigniew Brzezinski.
- "Sponsored by the Research Institute on Communist Affairs, Columbia University."
- Articles taken from Problems of communism, Jan. 1966-June 1968.
- The Soviet political system: transformation or degeneration? By Z. Brzezinski.--Changes in Russia: the need for perspective, by F. C. Barghoorn.--A muddling evolution, by A. Schlesinger, Jr.--The realities of a vision, by E. Lyons.--A bureaucracy under fire, by G. Galli.--Immobilism and decay, by R. Conquest.--Totalitarian rule and social change, by B. Meissner.--The changes ahead, by J. Bandyopadhyaya.--The crises ahead, by I. D. Levine.--Beyond Libermanism, by E. Halperin.--Evolution and detente, by J. Clark.--The USSR and Eastern Europe, by A. Bregman.--Roads to the future, by M. Fainsod.--The evolution of the Soviet system, by A. Levi.--Concluding reflections, by Z. Brzezinski.
- Related Work
- Problems of communism.
|Book||OSA Archivum Library||General collection||320.9/47 BRZ||Repository||-|
Browse related items