Tahrir 2011: The Good, the Bad and the Politician
- Original Title
- Al Tahrir 2011: Al tayibwaal sharisswaal siyassi
- Salama, Amr, director.
- English, Hungarian
- Egypt : Hefzy, Mohamed ; Sichler, Frédéric, 2011.
- Physical Description
- DVD-ROM (90 min.)
- When Egyptians woke up on January 25, 2011, they never expected the one-day demonstration planned for that public holiday to evolve into a revolution aimed at breaking the regime's 30-year-long grip on power. For the following 18 days, the world watched as millions of Egyptians marched out, calling for an end to injustice, poverty, and corruption. This movement was led by several inspirational and influential young individuals who galvanized support for the movement through the media and social networks. Three young filmmakers decided to tell the yet unfinished story of the revolution from their own point of view, concentrating on the protestors, the police force, and the former president Hosni Mubarak. The focus is on the personal experiences of a handful of individuals whose choices would change the future of their country.
- Documentary films
- Title Translation
- Tahrir 2011: The Good, the Bad and the Politician
- Verzio Film Festival Submission
- Duration: 01:30:00
|DVD-ROM||OSA Film Library||OSA Film Library||FL Record 2787||-||-||-|