HU OSA 65-1 Board of Trustees International
- Reference code
- HU OSA 65-1
- Board of Trustees International
- 1995 - 1999
- Description level
- Extent and medium (processed)
- 5 Archival box, 0.63 linear meters
- Archival history
- The materials were transferred from the OSI-Budapest Records Center to OSA among other board materials. Content was rearranged into fonds, subfonds, and series.
Content and structure
- Scope and Content (Abstract)
- The subfonds consists of records related to the activities of the Open Society Institute Board of Trustees. It includes meeting minutes, meeting materials, background materials, and correspondence of the Board.
Conditions of access and use
- Conditions governing access
- Access to this sub-fonds is regulated by the donation agreement with the Open Society Foundations, according to which records are restricted up to 25 years from the date of their creation. OSA maintains the right to review access rules to both restricted and unrestricted records on a case by case basis.
- Conditions governing reproduction
- The donor has retained all proprietary rights and copyright in the published and unpublished writings.