HU OSA 203-20 Secretary General's Office
- Reference code
- HU OSA 203-20
- Secretary General's Office
- 1990 - 2004
- Description level
- Extent and medium (processed)
- 26 Archival box, 3.25 linear meters
- Archival history
- The materials were transferred from the CEU Records Center to OSA among other materials. Content was rearranged into fonds, subfonds, and series.
Content and structure
- Scope and Content (Abstract)
- The subfond consists of the records created or received by the CEU Secretary General's office. The first secretary general was Paul Flather (1991-1993), who was followed by Ann Lonsdale (1994-1996). This was a very important period of the establishment of CEU and its growth as a unique educational institution in Eastern Europe.
The subfonds include records related to the activities of the secretary general as the head of the university administration, for both campuses in Budapest and Prague, as well as a member of various university bodies. It includes Board of Trustees Meeting minutes, Senate Meeting minutes, various administrative records, country files and correspondence with departments and external institutions.
Conditions of access and use
- Conditions governing access
- Except for series 203-20-8 Public Relations and Events, the documents are closed until 2024 persuant to donor's instructions.
- Conditions governing reproduction
- The donor (Central European University) has retained all proprietary rights and copyright in the published and unpublished writings.