HU OSA 34-2 Records of the Board of Trustees
- Reference code
- HU OSA 34-2
- Records of the Board of Trustees
- 1998 - 2004
- Description level
- Extent and medium (processed)
- 2 Archival box, 0.25 linear meters
Content and structure
- Scope and Content (Abstract)
- The Board of Trustees was the supreme governing body of the organization with the authority to appoint the Executive Director, approve the foundation strategy and program budgets and monitor their spending. In addition the Board played a key role in the grant decision-making process. Regular Board meetings were held on a monthly basis.
The records are textual and contain Board meeting minutes, agendas and Board members’ bio-data. Electronic copies of the minutes and agendas are available under O:\Records management\ National Foundations\ Uzbekistan\ OSIAF
Conditions of access and use
- Conditions governing access
- Access to this sub-fonds is regulated by the donation agreement with the Open Society Foundations, according to which records are restricted up to 25 years from the date of their creation. OSA maintains the right to review access rules to both restricted and unrestricted records on a case by case basis.
- English, Russian, Uzbek