1917 Revolution : Russia and the consequences
- Dresden : Sandstein Verlag, 2017.
- Physical Description
- 191 pages : illustrations (chiefly color), map ; 29 cm.
- Deutsches Historisches Museum.
- Schweizerisches Nationalmuseum.
- The revolutionary events in Russia from 1917 to 1922 resulted in an upheaval which shaped the entire 20th century, and whose effects can be felt to this day. The German Historical Museum in Berlin and the Swiss National Museum in Zurich have prepared exhibitions dedicated to the Russian Revolution. They are accompanied by this volume, featuring articles from twelve authors from Germany, Switzerland, Russia, France and the United Kingdom. The articles portray the revolutionary events from various perspectives, analyse their consequences and effects and explain why these events are still important today.
- Russia > Social life and customs > 20th century.
- Soviet Union > History > Revolution, 1917-1921.
- Communism > Soviet Union.
- edited by the Deutsches Historisches Museum and the Schweizerisches Nationalmuseum.
|Book||OSA Archivum Library||Reference collection||947.084 "1917"||Reference||-|
Browse related items