Nations in transit : civil society, democracy, and markets in East Central Europe and the newly independent states
- New Brunswick, N.J. : Transaction Publishers, 1995-
- Physical Description
- v. : ill. ; 23-28 cm.
- Freedom House (U.S.)
- United States. Agency for International Development. Europe and New Independent States Bureau.
- Civil society > Europe, Eastern > Periodicals.
- Civil society > Former Soviet republics > Periodicals.
- Europe, Eastern > Politics and government > 1989- > Periodicals.
- Former Soviet republics > Politics and government > Periodicals.
- Europe, Eastern > Economic conditions > 1989- > Periodicals.
- Former Soviet republics > Economic conditions > Periodicals.
- Title Variation
- Civil society, democracy, and markets in East Central Europe and the newly independent states
- Vol/date range
- Subtitle varies: between 2003-2008 "Democratization from Central Europe to Eurasia".
- Published: Lanham, MD : Rowan & Littlefield Pub., <c2003->
- Some issues combined, e.g. 1999/2000.
- Also issued online.
- Issued by: Freedom House and Europe and New Independent States Bureau of the Agency for International Development, 1995; by: Freedom House, <1997->
- Library Special Collection
- HU OSA 318 - Donation of the International Helsinki Federation for Human Rights
- Available in another form
- Online version: Nations in transit (Online) (DLC) 2010236580 (OCoLC)48991101
- Key Title
- Nations in transit
|Book||OSA Archivum Library||Human Rights (IHF) Collection||320 NAT||2003, 2008||General Stacks||-|
Browse related items